Home Enrolment Form General Conditions
- Please complete and sign the the application form.
- A payment of 65€ (enrolment fee) is necessary to reserve placement. Upon receipt of this payment, placement will be reserved and Club de Español, Spanish as a Foreign Language will issue a confirmation. The remaining balance must be paid at least one week prior the program's start date.
- You must bring a copy of your passport or NIE.
Please send the completed application by email, fax, or regular mail to:
- Admission Office
- Club de Español
- C/ Monte Esquinza, 28
- 28010 Madrid
- Fax: (00 34) 91 319 21 31
- Email: [email protected]
II. Payment details
By bank transfer:
- Bank Name: Bankia
- Bank address: Calle de Goya, 71, 28001 Madrid (Spain)
- IBAN: ES07 2038 1774 3760 0083 3623
- Account number: 2038 1774 3760 0083 3623
- Swift Code / BIC: CAHMESMMXXX
- Account Name (Beneficiary / recipient): Hiedra Centers SLU
- Account holder's address: Monte Esquinza, 28, 28010 Madrid (Spain)
- Additional information: Payment for… (Student's name)
- By cash: in Euros
III. Shedule, changes, and making-up of classes
- If you miss a class, it is not possible to make it up.
- Classes that fall on a national or local holiday (Madrid) cannot be recovered.
- If two holidays occur within one week of class (Monday to Friday), one day of the missed lessons will be made up.
- Club de Español reserves the right to modify any group course if it does not have the minimum number of students required for a particular level or time (4 students). In that case, students will be offered a place in a smaller group or one-to-one class, and the teaching time will be reduced according to the paid amount. Students who start but do not finish their program will not be refunded any amount of course.
One-to-one classes / Two-student group:
- Classes that fall on a national or local holiday (Madrid) will be recovered.
- In case of cancellation from the student, classes must be cancelled 24 hours in advanced.
Upon payment of the enrolment fee, the student accepts all terms and conditions outlined above.
IV. Placement tests & levels
Students will take a placement test prior to class assignment to determine the appropriate class level. Each course has an individual curriculum to ensure rapid acquisition of language skills in order to achieve specific goals.
V. Saturday classes and early-morning classes
Classes beginning before 9:00 am and classes on Saturday will have a supplement of 3€/hour. Please contact the school for more information.
VI. Student cancellation
- Any changes made to a confirmed course and/or accommodation will incur a charge of 75€.
- If a student discontinues their course but wishes to recommence, they must pay an administrative fee of 25€€.
|Refunds||More than 3 weeks before starting the course||Less than 3 weeks before starting the course||After starting the course|
|Rest of tuition||90%||75%||0%|
- All refunds will carry an additional administrative charge of 10%, up to a maximum of 100€.
- Club de Español, Hiedra Centers, S.L.U. cannot be held responsible for cancellations due to uncontrollable circumstances: health problems or personal problems. In this case the school will try to find the best solution for both parties.
- Refunds will be issued within 15 working days from the cancellation.
- If Club de Español, Spanish as a Foreign Language cancels a class, a refund will be issued within 30 days. Please note that program representatives/agents may have refund policies that are different from those of Club de Español, Hiedra Centers, S.L.U.
- A payment of 65€ (non-refundable) is necessary to reserve an accommodation.
- Double rooms are only available for two people who book together.
- Prices for alternative types of accommodation (i.e. private apartments, hostels, hotels, etc.) are available upon request. Private apartments are available all year round, but are usually only available for periods of 4 or more weeks.
- All accommodation is arranged beginning the Sunday evening before the course begins, and ending the Saturday morning after the course ends. The quoted prices are for this same period. If it is impossible to arrange arrival and departure times in accordance with these days, extra nights can usually be arranged upon payment of a supplement.
- Full payment must be paid at least one weeks prior to the program's start date.
Club de Español is a registered trademark administered by Hiedra Centers S.L.U., Monte Esquinza 28, 28010 Madrid.