Due to the current situation caused by COVID-19, we have transitioned to telework and remain at your disposal for any request by phone at (+34) 620 649 782 or email at [email protected]. Online or face-to-face courses start on September 14, 2020. Please contact us for more information.
Located in central Madrid between the beautiful Chamberí and Salamanca districts, Club de Español is easily accessible by public transportation and close to Madrid's cultural, social, and gastronomic attractions. There is nowhere better to study Spanish.
With 17 classrooms spread over two floors of one of Madrid's charming historic buildings, Club de Español offers the most modern and comfortable facilities in a classic Spanish setting. In addition to studying Spanish, you will enjoy a full schedule of social and cultural activities, allowing you to practice your language skills and take advantage of Madrid's culture, cuisine and nightlife.
Spanish Courses in Madrid
- Intensive Spanish Courses: 20 classes per week: grammar, conversation + grammar review.
- Extensive Spanish Courses, in regular or reduced groups: Two days of class per week, for 3 or 6 hours total.
- Spanish for Business: Learn Spanish with a specific focus on the world of business. Classes in our school or on-site at your company.
- One-to-One Spanish Classes: Training according to your individual needs. Flexible schedules. At Club de Español or in your home or business.
- DELE Preparation Courses: The official examination of Spanish for non-native speakers.
- Custom-Designed Courses: Individual and group courses designed to any specifications.
- Take our online placement test
- Book your course with our quick online enrolment form
- Visit our specialized language library online: The Club Ivy Store
- See where we are in Madrid
Club de Español is a certified center of the Instituto Cervantes.
News and activitiesTwitter
Get your Tarjeta Alumno and enjoy exclusive promotions and discounts:
|Fridays||International Party Bus|
|Saturdays||Urban bicycle tour|
|On demand||Wine Tours|
A truly memorable experience: My first week in Madrid, I learned more than in 6 months in university classes in Canada. The profesors are extremely helpful and friendly: you feel like part of a family. The city of Madrid itself is a teacher... and an experience. I believe Club de Español was the best choice for me — you can make friends instantly and practice the language enjoyably.- Maysoon E. (United Arab Emirates)