Spanish Courses in Madrid
Intensive Spanish Courses:
|Intensive||20 classes / week
Maximum of 8 students
- All intensive classes are 45 minutes in length and may be joined weekly, subject to availability of desired schedule and level.
- These courses can have up to 10 students at certain times of the year.
Extensive Spanish Courses:
Maximum of 12 students
Maximum of 12 students
- The start date for standard extensive courses will vary according to the calendar established at the beginning of each month. Please contact us for more information.
- To begin a course earlier, it is necessary to contract each week up to the official course start date, according to the following prices: 3 hours/week: 25€/week | 6 hours/week: 40€/week.
One-To-One and Two-Student Group:
|Two-Student group||1 hour||20€|
- Students can choose their schedule and may cancel classes 24 hours in advance.
- All One-to-One Classes beginning from 7 pm and on will have a supplement of 2€/hour.
- All prices are valid until September 30th, 2017.
- Classes on Saturday and before 9 am will have a supplement of 3€/hour.
- View our accommodation services.
- Dates and Timetables:
- For intensive courses, in case of two holidays within one week (Monday to Friday), one day of the missed lessons will be made up. For extensive courses, if both holidays are in days of class, the lessons of one day will be made up.
- Extensive courses: A deposit of 65€ is necessary to reserve a program with Club de Español.
- Intensive courses: A deposit of 300€ plus accommodation deposit is necessary to reserve a program, as well as 60€ courier fee if necessary. Upon receipt of this deposit, the course will be reserved and Club de Español will issue a confirmation. The remaining balance must be paid at least two weeks prior to the program's start date.
- Please note that all bank charges must be paid by the sender. To pay by personal check, please contact us for information on possible supplementary charges.
- Enrolment Fee: 65€ (non-refundable). This fee includes registration, one student book, one exercise book, and free internet access.
- Placement Test and Levels: Students will take a placement test upon arriving to determine the appropriate level. Each course has an individual curriculum to ensure rapid acquisition of language skills in order to achieve specific goals.
- View our cancellation policy.
- Insurance: Students under 18 must purchase the insurance plan we provide. Additionally, students over 18 requesting accommodation are obligated to purchase said insurance or prove that they already have their own insurance.
- Classes in business and private homes are also available. Please contact us for more information and prices.