Our methodology is based on the latest foreign language teaching trends. We follow the communicative teaching method and, within it the so called "Task-based approach," which pursues the following goals:
- Develop the basic communicative skills: speaking, writing, reading, and listening.
- Address language teaching and learning in a usage perspective. The main goal is not to learn a specific grammar structure, but to understand how to use it efficiently as a native would.
- Understand the classroom as the most suitable place to develop communicative situations so that students may perform as if it were real life.
- Strongly encourage active participation by using work in pairs and group dynamics.
- Help each student find their own learning strategies.