Shopping in Madrid
- Serrano, Ortega y Gasset and Velázquez: these three streets house the most luxurious boutiques of Madrid, with brands such as Hermès, Dolce & Gabanna, Chanel, Giorgio Armani or Loewe. There you can also find the shopping centres ABC Serrano and El Jardín de Serrano. Metro: Serrano, Colón and Velázquez.
- Goya and Alcalá: these two streets and the adjacents areas house small old shops as well as big shops such as Zara, H&M or Stradivarius. Metro: Goya, Manuel Becerra, Príncipe de Vergara and Velázquez.
- Fuencarral, Hortaleza and Chueca: this area of Madrid features the state-of-art fashion of the city. Fuencarral street has been considered the gold mile of the capital. Make sure to visit it! Metro: Tribunal, Gran Vía and Chueca.
- Preciados, Sol and Gran Vía: this cosmopolitan area is always active and full of shops, especially souvenir shops Preciados street houses the famous building of El Corte Inglés. Metros: Sol, Callao and Gran Vía.
- El Rastro: this traditional street market takes place every Sunday morning. The Cascorro square and its surroundings is full of small stands in which you can find almost everything, from clothes and accessories, to antiques or traditional snacks. El Rastro is a must-see market for all the tourists. Metro: La Latina, Puerta de Toledo and Tirso de Molina.